Sunday, May 13, 2007

FREAKY FACTS

Pearls melt in vinegar

The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola and Budweiser, in that order.

A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.

Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.

The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing

There are morechickens than people in the world.

Most lipstick contains fish scales.

Consuming chocolate was once considered a sin during the 16th and 17th century.

Chocolate contains the same chemical, phenyl ethylamine that your brain produces when you fall in love.

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

1 in every 200 people is a psychopath and they look just like everyone else.

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them

Every year, you eat approximately 4 bugs in your sleep.

A typical bed usually houses over 6 billion dust mites.

15 comments:

hammoodee said...

Marilyn: She is perfect no matter what!

Apples: Is that why they put them on teachers' desks in class?

Bjork can make a full song out of fact number one! :P

eshda3wa said...

<--- jumpes of her bed!

im a germ freak
now i have to spray my bed with antiseptics and disinfectants!

my body is itching all over!

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

narrator: True maybe thats y apples r always on techers desk - but I was once told that If u cant brush ur teeth eat an apple ..they have a cleaning effect!

Eshda3wa: I know I felt something was crawling on my shoulder when I read that ..But they say its normal ..they have 2 b there no matter what u do :(

Omtantoo7 said...

ashoofich tag6ereen gamil ;p 7abeebti frashich intay ili fee germs!:P
u asked for a comment! ana agool roo7ay jablay shi\3lich ou 7alelay ma3ashich! u didnt start ur own blog ila lema bedaytay dawam ;p

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

madry mino fy pool party b4 her exam :| ana ga3da in my office o mako she'3el shasawee :| moo thanby :| ...LOOL true I started my blog to entertain me at work Enyahahahaaaaa :D

do0da said...

Lipstick: its gona be nice bringing that up whenever a friend pulls her lipstick out

its like heyy that might have fish scales :D

as for apples i nearly always only have apples at night :P no wonder pulling all nighters is not a problem for me :P

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

lol @ dooda ..no matter how much coffee I drink or apples I drink I can never stay up all night ..

I once did and the next morning my hands were shaking and my heart was weird ..It was pounding fast :S I then slept driving !! I kind man was watching me sleep and beeped his horn repeatedly to wake me up :D FASHLA :| ..

Lately though I discovered that I can stay up If I have 2 coffees then coca cola :)

Bliss said...

The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola and Budweiser, in that order.
what about pepsi?

Every year, you eat approximately 4 bugs in your sleep.
ewwwww.

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

I dont know about Pepsi sorry I got those for a Freaky Facts website.

I know ..I wonder howmuch I have eaten so far :-S

Peony said...

Pearls melt in vinegar- i should keep away then !
.
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.- really ? should try that next time

um-miT3ib said...

7umrity feha simach ?? 7isbee allah 3ala blees;hom

Emarket said...

1 in 200 ..Assuming the population is 3000000, umm that makes 15000 psychopath in kuwait ..noo .. i think we are over average in kuwait . we have more , and u can easily notice them around

Gloomy said...

Interesting, wallahi there are things I did not know.

Every year, you eat approximately 4 bugs in your sleep.

I really felt sick :S

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

gloomy and um-mit3ib u are my officil record breakers :D ...u broke the 11 comments record ..thank you

elja2eza: endless supply of pinkjawbreakers :D

um-miT3ib said...

yala 6arsheehom;p om tanto7 itdil baitna;p