Sunday, April 29, 2007

Path to Prefection

Trying to stay in shape and maintaining your self image is certainly necessary, especially for women, but how far will u go to be 'beautiful' ?

I was at a ladies gathering recently and many issues came up, one of which was dieting and plastic surgeries and I have no objections regarding the lattter within reasonable limits. To my astonishment I heard of new popular trends being popular among the women now adays ..

Whitening injections ( shot in the muscles ) or L-glutathione injections - these are to make your skin whiter!!

mesothereapy - these are shots made mixed by doctors to melt fat, they make u bruised and swollen for a few days then work!!

Hair Mesotherapy - electronic injections into the head to enhance hair growth and prevent hair loss !!

Personally I wonder ....what next ??? Many teenagers and young ladies are undergoing such procedures without knowing what are the consequences of having those unkown substances in your body.

What do u guys think ? ...Where can u draw the line between normal and obsessed to be beautiful ?

6 comments:

EniGma said...

What the hell are those injections?! I have never heard of them before o.0

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

well if u want fairer or lighter skin u can either take pills or an injection ! These are easily precribed here in Kuwait.

Mirror Polisher said...

These procedures are also very popular with men. The question is why would some people go to great lenght (and pain for that matter) to make themselves look better and younger? One answer is coz younger and better looking people are paid better and more repected in society. In general, the better you look, the more successful you are.

Gloomy said...

OMG min jed what are they coming up with next?
God I'd rather stay the way I am and not kill myself. I always say that each girl has something beautiful, what she needs is to work on her beautiful spot and that’s it.

Anonymous said...

Hair Mesotherapy - electronic injections into the head to enhance hair growth and prevent hair loss !!

I Wannnnttt Thiiisss

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

lool @ fayoora :| they hurt