Monday, June 4, 2007

Pure Boredom

My weekend is on Friday and Saturday, and my last weekend was simply BORING. I woke up on Friday around 1pm and we got dressed for lunch at my parents house. My husband was off to work at 4.30 and I was back at home.

Hmmmm...I have the whole weekend with nothing to do...so wayn aroo7 ...wayn aroo7 ....madry ? :(

So I decided to watch TV till the weather cools a bit. I called my mom and she had no plans, my sister was busy studying and for some reason each one of my friends was not available.

There's simply no where to go in Kuwait if you're not shopping nor eating :
I logged online and played Kout bu 6 and literati till 11pm ...total waste of time!

What can you do in Kuwait ?

Why don't we have places to go :(

I think men are luckier ..They have dewaniyas, they can play beach volleyball and anything outdoors, they go fishing and can ride motorcycles or bikes in public.

I think we need more activities to do and places to visit ..don't you ?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Motivation creates activity. If people really want to do something they can be creative enough to do that! However this isn't a ticket to be mischievous :p There are a lot of group activities but there are also a lot of solo activities such as reading, creating art, photography, pottery, puzzle solving, mixing music, driving, etc.. I know what you mean when you say there's nothing to do! It sure feels that way a lot of the times :/

hammoodee said...

my last weekend was a waste too...there was nothing! but it's actually coz 90% of my friends were away...

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

n. true, but u get to a point where u run out of choices sometimes. I like the 'mishcievous' part though :P

narrator dawerlik 3ala new friends ..I think i should do so too!

um-miT3ib said...

yes :P

#1 ro7ay bait oboch wistakhdimaw halpoool ele mawjood 3al 6al :P w ba3dain bilbara7a ele jidam baitkom sawoolikom mal3ab volley ball w intay w omtantoo7 3aydaaaww... w thalith shay sirdabna qima bil activities.. 7ayakom ;p

Shoush said...

Join a gym. Some gyms have fun classes like step, yoga, belly dancing, tai chi, etc. They're entertaining, good for ur healthy, a good way to spend ur time, plus u don't need a friend or someone cuz u can do it solo. Maybe u shud consider that.

Grey said...

Oh ! you are so blessed , you have a weekend ... [*Wolf Cry ]i', work 7/365 whhhhhaaaaaa!

PINKJAWBREAKER said...

happy wolf...I didn't know that being a wolf is demanding!!! what do u work ?

shoush..I am in a gym but I know no one there and its not fun solo :(

um-mit3ib inshala this friday we'll be using the pool..
The volleyball idea mosh ba6ala :P

Shoush said...

Aww.. sorry to hear that. ;/ I don't have friends that go to my gym but i became friends with the reception lady, the cleaner, and some trainers. ;P Not many ppl go to my gym and its small and cozy so it's got this homey feel which is nice.